Mission: To provide a safe, trauma-informed environment for all ages and genders within our diverse community to heal from their trauma and to impact change in society’s attitudes and institutions that will reduce and ultimately eradicate the incidence of sexual violence.
· All individuals have the right to accept or refuse sexual contact at their discretion; and no one deserves to be sexually assaulted.
· Members of each sex have equal ability to control their sexual behavior and are ultimately responsible for their own actions.
· Sexual assault is a violent crime and is often premeditated.
· Each victim of sexual assault is a separate person, having distinct and separate needs, and should be treated so.
· Society’s institutions are responsible for: treating victims of sexual abuse adequately and with respect and dignity; responding to sexual violence; protecting and educating communities; and for the treating of offenders.
· Each victim of sexual assault is entitled to confidential help and non-judgmental, non-blaming support.
What services your company provides
24-Hour Crisis Phone Line
One-to-One Support Counseling
Support and Psychoeducational Groups
Human Trafficking Services
Support for those Involved in the Sex Industry
“Safe at Home” Program
Harassment Restraining Orders
Orders for Protection
Law Enforcement Advocacy
Hospital Advocacy Services
Professional & Community Training/Education
Referrals to Supportive Services
What sets you apart from others?
We strive to eradicate and educate surrounding sexual violence. We are one of very few centers in the country who uses what crime we serve in our name. i.e. Central MN Sexual Assault Center. This increases our awareness and calls from all over the country. Also, we do provide services to a wide area of Central MN: Sherburne, Benton, Stearns, and Wright counties.
Contact person for volunteer opportunities
Bree Temple email@example.com
Carlee Staples firstname.lastname@example.org