Mission: Catholic Charities is a non-profit organization that works to build communities, promote family life, and enhance human dignity by providing quality services to meet the physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs of individuals and families of all faiths and beliefs.
Services Provided by Catholic Charities:
· Emergency Services – includes food shelf, clothing program and financial assistance.
· Housing services – Includes transitional housing, affordable housing, housing for homeless youth, mental health housing, and housing for individuals with developmental disabilities.
· Mental Health Services – Includes the Behavioral Health Clinic which provides counseling for individuals, couples and families, day treatment programs for youth, and the Hope Community Support Program which is a drop in center offering support and resources to adults with mental health challenges.
· Senior Health and Wellness – Includes the Foster Grandparent program where adults 55+ can mentor youth and senior health and dining which provides nutritious meals and wellness classes to seniors.
· Financial and Housing Counseling Services – Financial counselors work with individuals to assess their situation, outline a plan and set realistic financial goals.
What sets Catholic Charities apart from other non-profits?
We believe it is together that we can make a different tomorrow and as an organization we rely on the support of our community and volunteers. Last year Catholic Charities had 2,158 volunteers who provided 81,085.25 hours of service. Without these individuals Catholic Charities would not be to accomplish its mission of building communities, promoting family life, and enhancing human dignity by providing quality services to meet the physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs of individuals and families of all faiths and beliefs in Central Minnesota.
Contact person for volunteer opportunities – Angela Nelson - Angela.Nelson@ccstcloud.org – 320-229-4590.